Images are in CSS-background
Images can be set in CSS-background or included as full-rights
HTML-elements in parallax-frame HTML-element.
Minimal variant of paralax framework.
- Configurable from HTML.
- By default, aspect ratio is preserved.
- No perspective depth implemented.
- Browser-range: Android 2.3.5+ ( no video ), IE8+?.
- Images are spritable.
- This widget can be configured right from HTML in "data-conf" attribute.
- perspective is a distance from parent-base layer to an observer,
- phase0 is an effective phase, phase0 is an array [top, left] shifts when pframe becomes visible
- speed is a speed relative to parent p-frame speed
- boxpx is a starting point at phase = 0
- src is a Web-path to an image